I was provided with a prompt quote (Order #1086) but from that point forward Robbie and "Trusty" Transport provided incredibly poor and eventually non-existent communication.A driver was eventually assigned after the normal expected waiting period but the day before the scheduled pickup I was contacted that the vehicle had broken down and to just "be patient".

After not hearing anything I made several inquiries with no responses. I eventually went with a competitor that provided exceptional service.

This company provided very poor communications and customer service and I would highly recommend AGAINST making use of their services.Due to their lack of ability to provide the contracted service my delivery was later than hoped and caused additional expenses as a result.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Trusty Transport. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trusty Transport.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Trusty Transport to other companies on our site.

Comments

East Rochester, Ohio, United States #1354259

Trusty transport are crooks , they stole my car and destroyed it , Robbie told me too bad , not his problem