On July 15, I booked this company to pick up my son's truck on August 21, 2015. I was extremely clear that it had to load on this particular day as I was leaving town that night.

I checked in twice to ensure that the pick up was on schedule. On the 21st, I contacted Robbie to get an ETA of the truck.. he texted me "Still working on it, Any day now. The driver will call in advance".

I questioned why it was not loading today as the po clearly stated.. his response "So you think it is possible to have a truck every day of the week in Missoula Montana. It isn't like Missoula is Los Angeles or Chicago".

His last text to me was "You are an ***" I have no idea how this company is still in business. I have been in the trucking industry for 20 years and I can guarantee you that if I treated my customers like this, I would be out of business.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Trusty Transport. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trusty Transport.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Trusty Transport to other companies on our site.

Comments