1.4
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Booked with Trusty Transport 3 weeks in advance of pickup, I had to keep calling them to get updates to see if they had a driver and only comments from Robbie (Broker) was yea we will have a driver soon.Well it never happened Robbie got sarcastic and rude to me then HE cancelled the contract and sent me more crude language.

I have all the emails to prove what I am saying so judge this awful experience

for yourself!

Within hours I had the car picked by another carrier and couldn't be happier with their service.Trusty was not trusty but Robbie was sure free with his abusive language.

This reviewer shared experience about "no car pickup" and wants this business to "went with another broker and transporter". This person is overall dissatisfied with Trusty Transport. the best about trusty transport pick up service from Trusty Transport was aweful. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trusty Transport.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Trusty Transport to other companies on our site.

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1212854

what other company did you use

kub